Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"We've Come A Long Way, Baby" Part 1

This morning, I ran across these photos of an album I made one Christmas for my friend in Oklahoma. It was the year we started serious renovations on the farm house, as well as other buildings in the historic district. I was shocked to see how far we'd come! My goodness we've done a lot in six years!










To be continued. . .in Part 2. . .

For photos of the Country Farm Home interior, click on "The Country Farm Home", December 2011, in the Archives on the right. 

For more current photos of the historic district, click on "Widner-Magers Farm Historic District", also in the right hand column.

Note: The Earl Magers Farm Headquarters Historic District is now the Widner-Magers Farm Historic District.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! I checked out the website. There is a big change. What's next?

The Farmers Daughter said...

The log house and the Cowboy shotgun house are next on our list--and up-keep of the other buildings. Looks like our summer will be busy again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...